Residential real estate as an investment asset class has several unique characteristics in comparison to the other asset classes of shares and fixed income. Due to stability of rental income and significant infrastructure investment by the government , Thai property is more secure relative to the Thai stocks and emerging markets equities.
Thai residential real estate has performed admirably over the last 10-20 years and created substantial wealth for a large portion of the global investors. This book aims to outline some of the dynamics that make Thai residential property different (or more robust and resilient) that other markets.
- Other topics covered in this book: we clear up some of the myths surrounding residential property and why investors buy real estate globally
- What makes Thai property different
- The benefits of Thai residential property
- The risks of Thai residential property
- The challenges of buying Investment Property in Thailand
- What drives real estate investments in the upcoming year
Downloading this book will also give you access to special bonus offers within Target Property.